Charlie Day doppelganger: NBA player Josh McRoberts
My first full Sailor Moon fanart since, like, fifth grade haha! AX print of two of my favorite lady villains. Find me at table E30 AHHH!
Tips for non-asexual people, re: asexual people and sex—
- Most asexual people are physically capable of having sex. A few of us aren’t and that’s okay.
- Some asexual people are sexually active or like sex, and that’s fine too. They can still identify as asexual because they don’t feel sexual attraction.
- This does not mean that if you get into a relationship with an asexual person you can expect them to have sex just like most non-asexual people would. Many of us don’t want sex ever, and that’s just something you need to accept. Don’t try to persuade us, make us feel guilty for it, or ask us to compromise our personal boundaries for you.
- Really, you shouldn’t be expecting sex from anyone you date, asexual or otherwise. Being in a relationship does not equal consent. It’s the other person’s right to decide what they do with their own body.
- Points 1 and 2 also do not mean that it’s okay for every asexual character in fiction to be open to having sex. Celibate asexual people need representation, too.
- An asexual person won’t cease to be asexual after meeting “the right person” or having really good sex. Don’t write stories where love or sex “cures” a person of asexuality, that’s gross and the attitude behind it hurts asexual people in real life.
- Please don’t ask us about our genitals, masturbation habits or sex lives. It’s creepy and rude.
tiffany blews // fall out boy
oh, baby, you’re a classic
like a little black dress
you’re a faded moon
stuck on a little hot mess
getting on an elevator and turning to the person next to you like
I feel like I owe him something, and I hate owing people. Maybe if I had thanked him at some point, I’d be feeling less conflicted now. I thought about it a couple of times, but the opportunity never seemed to present itself. And now it never will. Because we’re going to be thrown into an arena to fight to the death. Exactly how am I supposed to work in a thank-you in there? Somehow it just won’t seem sincere if I’m trying to slit his throat.
bioshock infinite + faceless
i feel my shame inside me, like a knife